Adhesive Large Format
DIRECT MAIL MARKETING
ADA Compliant signage for customers seeking to improve their accessibility standards for disabled patrons. ADA Complaint signage is used by a wide range of businesses to conform to the Americans with Disibilities Act.
ADA signs must meet government compliance.
Our customers include Hotels, Nursing Homes, State Universities Systems, School Boards, Hospitals, Office Parks, Apartment Complexes, Condominiums, Commercial Developments Government Facilities, Restaurants and many more. ADA signage would include, but is not limited to, the folowing:
- Accessible parking spaces
- Accessible passenger loading zones
- Accessible entrances
- Accessible restrooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Directions to the nearest accessible facility, posted at non-accessible facilities
- Designated areas of rescue assistance
- Volume control telephones
- Tactile signs identifying all permanently-designated rooms and spaces
- Directions and information regarding functional areas
- Elevator and hoist way signage